Thursday, February 12, 2009

Not for the squeamish

Yuckers. I found this list in a blog by Robert Brockway. He was completely grossed out by his list of “Most Disturbing Animals,” and I can’t say I blame him. These are creatures that will never come close to being cute. No matter how much I try, I just can’t bring myself to take one home.
How he managed to compile this list in three parts is beyond my ghoulish comprehension. I tip my fangs to you, Mr. Brockway. You have won the award for actually grossing me out.

Roberts lists get progressively more disgusting, so I’ve listed the worst first. However, you’ll find my two favorites posted below. Quite tame by his list’s standards.

Avert your eyes if you are squeamish.

Otherwise, enjoy these links:

Robert Brockway’s “Most Disturbing Animals” Part 3

Robert Brockway’s “Most Disturbing Animals” Part 2
Robert Brockway’s “Most Disturbing Animals” Part 1

This Vampire Squid would make a rockin’ motorcycle.

A mommy spider and her adorable little children.

2 comments:

JayCee said...

I love you. I love this blog. Thank god for finding this!!!

Webmonster said...

Thank you, JayCee. Thanks for finding my blog too. I hope some day we can meet. We’ll see how much you love me when I devour you.