Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Brown Button your fly

I like DO spiders and snakes, and that IS what it takes.

Call me late to the internet, but I’ll bite your head off if you say it out loud. I was recently alerted to this story of an African Brown Button Spider (a well-dressed lady). She ate a snake back in 2004.
I did some investigating, and what many people don’t realize about this particular spider is that she had been on a crash diet because it was prom season. No male Brown Button Spider asked her to the prom, so she binged on this snake who was making fun of her. That’s just the way it goes.
I personally won’t eat snake without a little hot sauce.

Click here for the original article.

Click here for the Hoax Slayer page where this was found.

1 comment:

Janna said...

I read the articles...
This was found in a secretary's office! Indoors! Ack!
Although not always entirely fond of spiders, I'd be more worried about working in an office where snakes are crawling around!